THE POWER OF EQUITY – “The Risk of Staying Out”While equity investments carry short-term risk, avoiding the asset class altogether, say experts, is no less risky from a long-term perspective. This is because Indian equity market has generated better returns compared to other asset classes and is expected to do the same in the future.
Even from a tax saving point of view, given that for a large number of domestic investors investment is synonymous with tax planning. The equity linked saving schemes (ELSS) which offer tax benefits have outperformed traditional debt products like Public Provident Fund (PPF).
Finance And Business Services
Our business services covers all your financial needs and get you the best out of your valuable funds through timely monitoring and advices from our experts.
Why Choose Us
We are measured and deliberate in our decision-making and our first step of business is protection of your valuable and hard earned capital.
One Stop Solution
Start trading across- Stocks, Futures & Options, Demat, Currency, and many more through only one platform.
Our experts help you with the daily, weekly and monthly reports and recommendations of top stocks.
Dedicated and experienced professionals to manage your account.
Our experienced and competent specialists are always ready to answer every question.
Our Happy Customers
"I am very happy with the high quality of precessional service and financial advice provided by LFS Broking. I find the team at LFS Broking very proactive and customer centric. They try to understand the latent needs and expectations of clients and tailor their services accordingly."
"LFS Broking has an excellent team of dedicated and experienced professionals. As a demanding customer, I am extremely satisfied with their high service standards. The proactive client centric approach and sound market knowledge focusses on fulfilment of client needs, which indeed distinguishes LFS Broking."
“As an associate and investor, I am impressed by the thoroughness and professionalism exhibited by the team of LFS Broking. In particular their depth of knowledge, discipline in execution and operations are highly advantageous. Their focus, integrity and attention to details makes us very comfortable doing business with them.”
Meet Our Best Team
Saiyad Jiyajur Rahaman
Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day ………. Issued in the interest of investors For any help contact our customer support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account
Get In TouchWe are always here to help you!!
Filing of Complaints on SCORES- Easy & Quick:
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of the grievances
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients onlyby way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Idwith your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront marginof the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange’sFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
………. Issued in the interest of Investors”