THE POWER OF EQUITY – “The Risk of Staying Out”While equity investments carry short-term risk, avoiding the asset class altogether, say experts, is no less risky from a long-term perspective. This is because Indian equity market has generated better returns compared to other asset classes and is expected to do the same in the future.
Even from a tax saving point of view, given that for a large number of domestic investors investment is synonymous with tax planning. The equity linked saving schemes (ELSS) which offer tax benefits have outperformed traditional debt products like Public Provident Fund (PPF).
Finance And Business Services
Our business services covers all your financial needs and get you the best out of your valuable funds through timely monitoring and advices from our experts.
Why Choose Us
We are measured and deliberate in our decision-making and our first step of business is protection of your valuable and hard earned capital.
One Stop Solution
Start trading across- Stocks, Futures & Options, Demat, Currency, and many more through only one platform.
Our experts help you with the daily, weekly and monthly reports and recommendations of top stocks.
Dedicated and experienced professionals to manage your account.
Our experienced and competent specialists are always ready to answer every question.
Our Happy Customers
"I am very happy with the high quality of precessional service and financial advice provided by LFS Broking. I find the team at LFS Broking very proactive and customer centric. They try to understand the latent needs and expectations of clients and tailor their services accordingly."
"LFS Broking has an excellent team of dedicated and experienced professionals. As a demanding customer, I am extremely satisfied with their high service standards. The proactive client centric approach and sound market knowledge focusses on fulfilment of client needs, which indeed distinguishes LFS Broking."
“As an associate and investor, I am impressed by the thoroughness and professionalism exhibited by the team of LFS Broking. In particular their depth of knowledge, discipline in execution and operations are highly advantageous. Their focus, integrity and attention to details makes us very comfortable doing business with them.”
Meet Our Best Team
Saiyad Jiyajur Rahaman
- Beware of fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection schemes. Brokers or their authorized persons or any of their associates are not authorized to offer fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection on your investment or authorized to enter into any loan agreement with you to pay interest on the funds offered by you. Please note that in case of default of a member claim for funds or securities given to the broker under any arrangement/ agreement of indicative return will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
- Do not keep funds idle with the Stock Broker. Please note that your stock broker has to return the credit balance lying with them, within three working days in case you have not done any transaction within last 30 calendar days. Please note that in case of default of a Member, claim for funds and securities, without any transaction on the exchange will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
- Check the frequency of accounts settlement opted for. If you have opted for running account, please ensure that your broker settles your account and, in any case, not later than once in 90 days (or 30 days if you have opted for 30 days settlement). In case of declaration of trading member as defaulter, the claims of clients against such defaulter member would be subject to norms for eligibility of claims for compensation from IPF to the clients of the defaulter member. These norms are available on Exchange website at following link: https://www.nseindia.com/invest/about-defaulter-section.
- Brokers are not permitted to accept transfer of securities as margin. Securities offered as margin/ collateral MUST remain in the account of the client and can be pledged to the broker only by way of ‘margin pledge’, created in the Depository system. Clients are not permitted to place any securities with the broker or associate of the broker or authorized person of the broker for any reason. Broker can take securities belonging to clients only for settlement of securities sold by the client.
- Always keep your contact details viz. Mobile number/Email ID updated with the stock broker. Email and mobile number is mandatory and you must provide the same to your broker for updation in Exchange records. You must immediately take up the matter with Stock Broker/Exchange if you are not receiving the messages from Exchange/Depositories regularly.
- Don’t ignore any emails/SMSs received from the Exchange for trades done by you. Verify the same with the Contract notes/Statement of accounts received from your broker and report discrepancy, if any, to your broker in writing immediately and if the Stock Broker does not respond, please take this up with the Exchange/Depositories forthwith.
- Check messages sent by Exchanges on a weekly basis regarding funds and securities balances reported by the trading member, compare it with the weekly statement of account sent by broker and immediately raise a concern to the exchange if you notice a discrepancy.
- Please do not transfer funds, for the purposes of trading to anyone, including an authorized person or an associate of the broker, other than a SEBI registered Stock broker.”
Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day ………. Issued in the interest of investors For any help contact our customer support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account
• All investors are requested to take note that 6 KYC attributes i.e. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email id and Income Range have been made mandatory. Investors availing custodian services will be additionally required to update the custodian details.
• Investors may contact their respective stockbrokers / depository participants for updation of details in their trading / demat account.
• The last date to update KYC is on or before March 31, 2022.
• Thereafter non-compliant trading accounts will be blocked for trading by the Exchange.
• The non-compliant demat accounts will be frozen for debits by Depository Participant or Depository.
• On submission of the necessary information to the stockbroker and updation of the same by the stockbroker in the Exchange systems and approval by the Exchange, the blocked trading accounts shall be unblocked by the Exchange on T+1 trading day.
• The demat account shall be unfreezed once the investor submits the deficient KYC details and the same is captured by the depository participant in the depository system.
• To ensure smooth settlement of trades, the investors are requested to ensure that both the trading and demat accounts are compliant with respect to the KYC requirement.
• The investors are hereby requested to comply with the regulatory guidelines issued by Exchanges and Depositories from time to time with regard to KYC compliance and related requirements.
Get In TouchWe are always here to help you!!
Filing of Complaints on SCORES- Easy & Quick:
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of the grievances
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients onlyby way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Idwith your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront marginof the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange’sFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
………. Issued in the interest of Investors”