Trade stocks by accessing a spectrum of resources like real time quotes, analyst suggestions and trading platforms to ensure you have the power to build your own strategy the way you want.
Be an existing trader or a new to options trading let LFS Broking help you to pursue options trading strategies through idea generation resources and the research support you need.
The Forex, an acronym for “foreign exchange,” is the world’s largest financial market, trading nearly $2 trillion of world currencies daily. Currencies are traded by individual retail investors, financial institutions, and corporations doing business. Retail investors and banks trade to make profits and corporations often trade in the normal course of conducting business in different world markets.
1. Begin trading with a practice account.
2. Diversifying risk by making several small trades rather than single large tradeUsing
stop loss to limit potential losses.
3. Avoid using available leverage.
An Initial Public Offering is when a private company becomes public for the first time by offering shares on the stock exchange. Know ongoing and upcoming IPO’s, Use our expert view through IPO Notes and receive allotment notification, listing notification and have peaceful participation in IPO’s through us.
Open your demat account with us and gain best assured services just by one phone call or email.
Commodity markets are volatile and complex due to this large set of retail investors are keeping themselves out from participating in commodities however there are few advantages too like it has no direct correlation to the stock and bonds, inflation impact on commodities are inverse to currency as it depreciates the value of currency however commodities maintain their value, can be traded with lower margin (approximately 10% of contract value).
Enjoy our expert guidance on commodities trading…
Invest in re-known corporate fixed deposits and NCD’s (Non-Convertible Debentures) and Bonds as and when available. Enjoy quick access to information, Doorstep service, Receive alerts on interest payments and maturity.
An Initial Public Offering is when a private company becomes public for the first time by offering shares on stock exchange. Know ongoing and upcoming IPO’s, Use our expert view through IPO Notes and receive allotment notification, listing notificaiton and have a peaceful participation in IPO’s through us.
Our Happy Customers
"I am very happy with the high quality of precessional service and financial advice provided by LFS Broking. I find the team at LFS Broking very proactive and customer centric. They try to understand the latent needs and expectations of clients and tailor their services accordingly."
"LFS Broking has an excellent team of dedicated and experienced professionals. As a demanding customer, I am extremely satisfied with their high service standards. The proactive client centric approach and sound market knowledge focusses on fulfilment of client needs, which indeed distinguishes LFS Broking."
“As an associate and investor, I am impressed by the thoroughness and professionalism exhibited by the team of LFS Broking. In particular their depth of knowledge, discipline in execution and operations are highly advantageous. Their focus, integrity and attention to details makes us very comfortable doing business with them.”
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients onlyby way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Idwith your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront marginof the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange’sFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
………. Issued in the interest of Investors”